Sunday, November 13, 2016

#TEAMMATE #FILIPINOS


Good Day Folks! it's been a while since the last time I had my entry. 
Anyways, Today marks my second week here in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. So far I'm enjoying my stay here. And one of the reason is because the company that I'm working with is very accommodating to their teammates. Yes! you read it right, " Teammates" My company called each one of us as a " Teammate ". Not employee, people nor staff. 

Because of the core value of this company is keeping their Teammate or Us as one. To have a harmonious and professional relationship to each other.

And by the way, I'm working in company that caters Dialysis Patients. It is an American company that branches out here in the Kingdom. They have 12 clinics here in the Kingdom, some are hospital based and some are freestanding. And they are still expanding as of the moment, so they are really in need of new teammates. If you are willing to work here in the Kingdom just go ahead and send your application to their respective agency partners there in Manila and their satellite provincial offices.. hehe.. promoter pala hahaha..

No kidding, if you are looking for a good career move, you can have this option. Because Kingdom needs more nurses, not just in my company but all across the Kingdom. And mind you we can easily penetrate this country because of the knowledge, skills and attitude that we have.. hahaha.. 



October 30th 2016

The first day of our training, upon the discussion of lectures and what not. I already feel that I belong in this profession and this is what I really want, this is my dream job and I feel I will be good at it. 

My " Teammates ", the second reason why I'm enjoying my stay here. 




Whenever I'm looking for a new job, new environment. I always pray and wish to have a good and knowledgeable people to work with.

And answered prayer for me, I have " Teammates " who are very knowledgeable about this profession and who are very much generous to share those knowledge and learning to us newbies. 

And did I tell you that those teammates of mine are our countrymen. Yes! they're all Filipinos. Young Filipino professionals who are making big in this company. I mean the trust that this company gave them to have a supervisory and managerial positions means that Filipinos like us are doing good when it comes to are respective jobs. 

And it makes me proud and dreaming that someday I can be like them.. hahahaha.. Mangarap lang ng gising.. hehehe..

But seriously speaking I am really looking forward to a professional growth and that is my Long term goal. Maybe not in this company but in my future company perhaps.

All I can say is that I am very happy and satisfied with my decision to continue my journey here in the Kingdom and I am not regretful that I went here and I know this is for myself and this is for my Family. Though I'm very hesitant at first, All I can say is, it is indeed a good career move for me.

And I know there's something more that this country can offer for me or for us, since I'm just starting my path here. And that's for me to find out. And like what I have said in my previous post, I'll share those things as I go along with this journey.

Please bear with me If my entry is taking so long, because I really wanted to attached a pictures on my every entries, since I don't have any smartphone or camera as of the moment. But as soon as I have my phone or camera, I'll update my blog from time to time and share some photos as well. 

Kuwais, Miya miya!!!


By the way guys, my agency is E-GMP located at Gen. Malvar Street in Malate, it is exactly infront of Philippine Women's University. 2-3 minute walk from PWU and you can see the agency.

And you can also try Staffhouse and Benchstone which are also catering this company bound here in the Kingdom. Good luck to us Filipino Nurses. God Bless us all.

1 comment:

  1. The article is beautifully written. It has all the valid points and is very impressive. We at Narwhal Data Partners provide you a wide range of Dialysis Nurses Email List that you are looking for, guaranteeing you the data accuracy.We help you to plan for the future business campaigns by offering you a segmented and targetedDialysis Nurses Email List which mentions about the customer taste so you can approach them with the product they want.

    ReplyDelete